Below is the history of the rapidsms-threadless-router project. With each release
we note new features, large bug fixes and any backwards incompatible changes.
v0.1.4 (Released 2012-09-05)
- Fixed outgoing to report if the message was sent or not. Thanks to Cory Zue.
v0.1.3 (Released 2012-07-25)
- Fixed exception when an originary app such as djcelery contains an app module. Thanks to Tim Akinbo.
v0.1.2 (Released 2012-06-29)
- Fixed packaging of httptester templates and css
v0.1.1 (Released 2012-06-28)
- Fixed broken packaging due to missing README in the distribution
v0.1.0 (Released 2012-06-28)
The initial PyPi release.
- Replacement HTTP based router
- Working replacements for the http, httptester and kannel backends
- Test utilities for writing scripted router tests
- Compatibility layer for processing messages with Celery